Pages


生活照

Wednesday 27 April 2011

I think I need to improve my Malay language so that I'm capable to communicate with my colleagues. They told me, "kamu ni temperang betul." Haaaa??!! What is "temperang", I asked. "Temperang ialah sombong", they answered. Sigh! Is not I don't want join them and chit chat with them. Sometimes their speaking speed was too fast, I hardly catch it. Speaking Malay language makes me realize how terrible my Malay language is. So I think I really need to improve my Malay language skills and speaking too! I try many time to speak in Malay .but i can't speak it fluently.

This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use it as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you’re exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good. Hope that tomorrow is a new day with a new feeling. That something different, better, is out there waiting.


I’ve learned a lot these past few years, that friends sometimes are not forever & true love does not always last. The good memories stay with you but the good moments go by fast. But someone will always be there, someone that honestly does care.


Never think “what if?” Everything happens for a reason. So when things don’t work out, shake it off and realize it wasn’t worth it like you thought it was.


People spend their whole lives trying to live up to other people’s expectations and being told what to do. I say screw that – be free. Do what you want, go where you want, and reach for the sky because life has no limits or boundaries. You only get one chance to do all the things that life offers you. Have no enemies, no regrets, no fears, and then you’ll have really lived life.


Too bad that people can’t switch problems. 
Because nobody knows how to solve their own problems,
 but they always know how to solve another’s.


You’re gonna fly with every dream you chase. You’re gonna cry, but know that that’s okay. Sometimes life’s not fair, but if you hang in there, you’re gonna see that sometimes bad is good. We just have to believe things will work out like they should. Life has no guarantees, but always loved by me, you’re gonna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter