Pages


生活照

Friday 29 April 2011

Quote of the day:-
  • Take a look at what you have. Think of all you did to get it. Remember it only takes one second to lose
  • Yesterday is history, Today is a gift, and Tomorrow is a mystery. Live each day as though it were your last, with the things that are truly going to last.
  • You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
  • Life is what we make of it. We can achieve everything and climb the highest mountain if we simply remain positive even in the darkest moments.

Start with this:

Life - Was going through ups and downs for the past few months but things getting on track slowly. Appreciating the people around giving me hands when I fall. I believe in prayers and I know God always place those people to me and help me. *heart*

Work - is alright. Getting very busy soon "i think". Overall, still OK. Had a HUGE misunderstanding between my colleagues and me. Because I'm a quiet type of person. I mean if I close with that person, I talk; but if I'm not close with that person, I stay quiet. So, their first impression on me was cool, "sombong"-I'm those kind of girl who very proud of myself, those girl who pretend to be friend with them but at the back report everything to boss. Today, we confront everything out and our misunderstanding has been settled! Now, we joke, we talk crap, we gossip, we are on the "same boat" and protecting each other LOL! Communication is very very important between colleagues to build a good relationship!!

Family - They are the source that make me stand up again! No matter how bad the situation you are going through, family gives the the strength and go through with me. All I want to say is, I love them!

Relationship - Not thinking too much about it as my main focus is on my career!

I didn't know a person can be that evil and EGO. I know its all past.I should have forget and forgive. But somehow this person just RUINED everything I did and I get the blame for NO REASON! Her eyes are growing on the top of her head!! 眼睛长在头顶上, 目中无人,自高自大

So many times we regretted, we missed out those little things around us. It's all because we never too care about it. Slow down your path.

May be that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter