Pages


生活照

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Quote of the day:-

  • Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.

  • I don’t want to sit around and hope good things will happen. I want to make them happen. I want to be in control of my own destiny.

The weather was SO HOT today! I know I live in a tropical country but the weather just keep getting hotter and hotter everyday. What is it today? 37 degrees Celsius? It is so hot today that you can make an omelet under the sun. Hot weather makes my oily face turns more oily T_T. Sometimes I feel itchy all over my face when I got under sun too often.. Just what went wrong with our planet now? I guess that is what it meant by Global Warming huh. Hmmm... I think global warming is kicking in. I wish the rainy season will come fast and wash away the heat. 


I had claypot yee mee for my lunch in such a hot weather. And I was sweating like I was just back from a few kilometers marathon. I feel impatient uncomfortable and irritable because the whole body full sweat. Gosh! I am not a hot weather person. The hot weather makes me feel lazy to even step out of the my office! 

I am not a cold weather person neither LOL! I only like that weather where it is in between the hot and cold where it is not too hot but not too cold, you can still go out side without a coat. That the type of weather I like. It makes me feel happy in side and I like that. So I prefer cool one, not too hot and not too cold. If too hot, I don't wanna go out; If too cold, I'm afraid I will be frozen like ice LOL!

A true friend is always there for you,but a fake friend is only there when they want something from you.
Everything you have been told is a lie. Things don’t happen for a reason. They just occur and you must deal with it, good or bad.  People will always leave you because the potential for better is there. They do not care if they have to step on top of you to get to euphoria. Everybody has somebody they use. And everybody, everybody lies. They all get mad and say things they don’t mean. But once they are said, they are out there, unable to be shoved back down your throat. Watch your tongue, but even more importantly, watch your back. There is always someone standing there ready to stab you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter