Pages


生活照

Monday 18 April 2011

Quote of the day:-
  • 每个人要珍惜手上拥有的,
    不要妄想没有的,
    或追悔已经失去不再来的。
    渴望目前还没有的就是贪念,
    而珍惜目前拥有的就是惜福。
  • Our lives are not determined by what happened to us, but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results. 

Thank you, fake friends. You've only made me stronger and wiser.

Thanks to them I've learn to not trust in people. But also it helped me some way to meet other people that at the moment aren't fake. Fake friends, Keep doing what you doing because I love it! I'm getting stronger each day!
It's good to have fake friends because it teaches you to choose good one and make you much stronger.
I wonder what I did wrong. All I ever was nice. No matter what you have done to my life I'm not gonna blame you but it was better for me if told me the every bit of truth so i could never be in expectations
It doesn't matter why you did it, I simply know it is unacceptable. While I have enjoyed our friendship up to this point, this friendship is over. I'm gonna throw you into trash and Move On, and don't ever bring it up again. Allow the past to be the past. Dealing with backstabbers, there is one thing I've learned - They are only powerful when your back is turned! I've learned my lesson about real and fake friends. Have you?
I met a customer who is damn rich. why I say so? Because he told me that he have to pay RM500,000 every month for his son's insurance. Oh my gosh! I was totally stunned when he said that to me. I suddenly have a urge to ask him how old is his son! LOL! Just kidding =P
Outstation to Lahad Datu tomorrow for few days. Sigh. Don't feel like going LD actually >< But since this is an order from my boss, so I have to obey with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter