Pages


生活照

Thursday 12 May 2011

Quote of the day:-
  • Don't let others be the priority in your life, when you're just an options of theirs
  • Be careful of what you say to someone. Because tomorrow they may not be here and you can't take it back.
Oh God. Finally I have time to blog :) I had been missing out so long. It's not that long actually. 3 days only. (:

Our CIMB MSF team is doing a Sales Booth at Majlis Perbandaran Tawau from 11th-13th May. From my personal perspective, I don't think this location is a great way to kick-start our business. Not much people walking into this building except their own officers, no air-cond, no fans. The hot and quiet atmosphere not only spoil our mood but also melt away our passion to show, demonstrate, sell the products or services we offer. 


Seriously, I know you care about us but. Stop it. It's getting over the board. Sometimes not too over.  Damn problematic. Screw it. You are hurting us. Please stop all these. There's boundaries. Please and thank you. I mean it. Literally. If it's not my fault, i won't fucking give you face. So don't try to act innocent when it's your fault. That's all. I'm out. 

What's the meaning of friendship? Is this supposed to be? Betrayal? Backstabbing? and much more. I'm not gonna mention this person's name so yeah, mind me. I'm giving this person face.
 
Did you ever use your brain and think before you talk?You're blaming someone who's totally innocent. You think you're always right and expect people to tolerate with you. Why did you enjoy putting people down?  And you still talk to me, look at me as if nothing happened. And you still got the face and ask for my help?! Damn, go get a life man!

When that person told me these, can you imagine how unwillingly i am to believe it. And you were talking to me at the same time. Dammit. GET THE HELL OUTTA MY LIFE BACKSTABBERS!  My middle finger is always here to salute you. And of course, you won't confess and admit that you are!  Such a hypocrite. D:< keep your judgements to yourself. Don't mess with me seriously. If not you are responsible for the consequences.

1 comment:

  1. hi Joey~ its quite a nice way to release your feelings on ur blog~
    some friendly stranger advice, try not to add your workmates on facebook, not letting them knowing the existence of your blog is always the best choice. ^^
    i love ur style, have a nice weekend ahead~ ^o^

    ReplyDelete

hit counter