Pages


生活照

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Quote of the day:- 
  • When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through
  • People come, people go – they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past.
  • Emotions come and go and can't be controlled so there's no reason to worry about them. That in the end, people should be judged by their actions since in the end it was actions that defined everyone.a person can get used to anything if given enough time
  • When you chase a dream, you learn about yourself. You learn your capabilities and limitations, and the value of hard work and persistence

I did not go anywhere tonight but just stay at home. So I was filling my Sunday night reading a favourite book of mine and listening to Jazz music.  I like reading book laying on my bed. It's relaxing and I feel that's the way I like when I am reading. but sometimes I fall asleep XD. But It is the most comfortable and gets my mind relaxed and ready for bed. 

If I sit somewhere and read, I would have a feeling like I am studying for an exam or something and it's not really an enjoyable experience for me. I think my bed is the only place I read my books. And I would have all my pillows surrounding me so that I could be more comfortable.

JAzz music is perfect and great with a good book. It helps a mood even. I like to set the mood with some soft Jazz music, played low, just to keep me company. I don't have to worry about voices being a distraction, and it completely helps when setting the mood of the story. :) 

This is one of my most favourite Jazz song sing by Ono Lisa named "I WISH YOU LOVE". Lisa Ono sang one of the best versions of this song. (Kindly pause the songs before you click the video below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter