Pages


生活照

Thursday 26 May 2011

Been so long I have abundant my blog.

I am doing "sort of" fine here, just get bit stress out about my working life really. Anyway will keep on moving and putting up my smile in everything that I come across =)

Please do not grieve like the world is going to end. you should know there are lots of unfortunate people out there whom are fighting so hard to live on! Get a life DUDE

Well. I was talking to my mum the other day as usual we talked bout daily life. By sudden I had so much complaint about people. I keep saying "I don't like this person bla bla bla" "I don like that person bla bla bla". Mum said to me "Why you always don't like people? Who do you like actually?"

After that night I was asking myself the question "Joey come on, tell me what you don like?" I started to list out all sort of "Don't like" and I asked myself again "What do you like?" I cant even give myself an answer

In your life, you have encounter so many people and of course some kind of people are really not in your "like" list but after all, they are still a normal simple person. You, me and them, we have different characteristics of those character make us who we are. The one you know I myself have been so linear to friends really. Apart from I keep complaining I don like this person, I dont like that person yet I dont throw harsh words on them.

No matter how much you don like a person, always do remember never say harsh word on them. Even when you are angry/ not in the mood. Word is the worst killer in the world. It's so easy come out from you mouth but it's hard to ease away from one's heart.

I was talking to a friend of mine not long ago in a conversation. My friend said that I am a "....." person (I do not know which adjective should I use lol) Anyway somehow hurt me in a way. I assume my friend doesn't know that and did not have the intension to say that. However I did not blame my friend.

Sometimes I think there are so much misunderstanding among human. When you said something which you know you don't mean that but in another part people will think you mean it. But again when you are seriously mean something, people will try to ignore it. So who are you going to blame? Blame me for being joking in a wrong time or blame you for taking it so serious?

No, there isn't a definite answer isn't it? After all I don't really care about what its all about as long as the person don say something harsh to me. We are not perfect neither you or me! But we can improve ourselves by putting down our ego and learn from others' mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter