Pages


生活照

Sunday 8 May 2011

Quote of the day:-
  • As we grew older it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to but too much has happened and we can't.
  • Never be afraid to try something new because life getslimits boring when you stay within the of what you already know.
  • Sometimes, when you're mad, you have the right to be mad, but you don't have the right to be cruel.
  • you're afraid to do things or try something new, but in the end, if you don't take those chances, you're going to shut out the best things in life.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the great Moms out there. May God bless each and every Mother.

First, let me thank The Lord of All The Worlds,Seen and Unseen,Known and Unknown for giving me the best mother. I offer my apologies to my mother for my failings and weaknesses for not not being able to convey in full my gratitude to you for your unconditional love and tireless sacrifices for me. 

While many great things can be said about mothers, it is perhaps their never ending love and faith in you that makes the biggest difference. It has for me. So don’t forget to call up your Mom and tell her thanks for everything over the years. 

I guess mostly people are celebrating Mothers' day by having a fine dining or something out there with their own family. For me, I wasn't celebrating Mothers' day today as my mom was leaving to HK on this earliest morning.  and my dad wasn't at home during the night. So I ended up having dinner with Pink. Since her parents aren't in Tawau as well. We dined at a nearby restaurant.  Sound lonely right? LOL

Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost.
Mom, you nurtured me for nine months
Mom, you suffered a lot for me.
Mom, you are always there to advise me on my daily problems.
Mom, you are the first word I spoke
Mom, nothing can replace you
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter