Pages


生活照

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Hello people! It's been a while since I last updated :) Oh well, just started my full time job for a month. Everything is ok, still have lots of things to learn really. I get commission only if I get sales. Hopefully all the cases I have submit get approval by RCC. Need money to live. In order to earn extra MORE MORE MORE money, I have to work extremely hard in looking for potential customers.

For those who are now still undergrad students and single. Please do find yourself a partner as soon as possible because by the time you get out to the society, all you have time is to SLEEP after dinner! lol.

They say, money is the root of all evil. But I keep on wondering why? Money is important in us anyway. We are working so hard for to receive salary to have money. I’ve been hearing people saying. “It’s so hard to earn money!” or “I need to work overtime.”, etc.

Well, for me, yes, it is true that money is something that we need to posses to buy what we want. Because it’s a fact that almost all of the material things are not for free. If money is not the most important thing, but then definitely it’s the second most important thing. It cannot buy us love, but can definitely buy us the things we love. If someone says that money are not that important he probably is lying. Peoples even die if they don't have money enough (like if they need life-saving emergency treatment / surgery) and they don't have the money.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Joey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People always controversy MONEY is what to be. A best Chinese word 钱不是万能,但是没钱却万万不能.

    ReplyDelete

hit counter